Binary Plurality V2

Please see my description in the original version of this recipe as the notes are very similar. I used TFA Strawberry in the original and since I'm somewhat Strawberry muted I was not really getting much Strawberry from that recipe. I played around with several Strawberry combinations and eventually landed on this mix. FA Juicy Strawberry is very jam like to me, and keeping Red Touch in the recipe brings it down to something more realistic. I normally do not enjoy INW Shisha Strawberry as it is just too artificial, but used at a low percentages it really rounds out the Strawberry flavor - but it does require a steep to mellow it out. This is a fairly dainty recipe that, at least for me, goes to nothing if there is any carbon buildup on the coils. I use this recipe daily in my Berserker 24 mm in MTL mode, and I change the cotton and clean the coils after two tank fulls. Otherwise the Strawberry and Licorice goes muted. I apologize for the V2 of this recipe, but a fair number of people viewed the original recipe and I did not want to change it in case someone enjoyed it and was mixing from the ATF post.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/161617