Binary Plurality

A simple 3 flavor recipe that I enjoy in MTL tanks. Basically a strong licorice vape with a candy like strawberry undertone wafting through. I get the strawberry flavors on the initial exhale with the licorice filling in at the end of the vape and lingering on. I tested several Licorice flavors before selecting TFA Absinthe. FlavorArt Black Touch was too light in flavor and when you increased the percentage it went floral. FlavorArt Anise had a nice Licorice flavor but too creamy and did not increase in flavor linearly. Jungle Flavors Aniseed also had a good Licorice note, but when increased I got hints of Play-Doh which was too distracting. Flavor West Black Licorice was very good, but too soft for what I was looking for. TFA Absinthe really hit the mark with a strong Licorice forward flavor. Flavor West Black Licorice would probably be a good substitute if you are looking for a softer Licorice note. The Strawberry blend was my attempt at getting a candy like strawberry with a tad bit of realism added to it. I know TFA Strawberry is a polarizing flavor, but adding the FA Red Touch tended to round it out a bit, and I find it pretty enjoyable. I usually vape this in either the Vandy Vape Berserker or Berserker Mini MTL tanks at a 12 mg Nic level for a nice experience. This might work in pod systems, but I don't have any to try it out with.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/133687