Kaptin Kaos' Vape Pockee Clone

Vape Pockee by Drip Social clone. Almost impossible to find anymore so I decided to make my own "clone" or variation that I feel is a close enough facsimile for my palette. Still a semi work in progress, but I think I've nailed it down pretty much. I feel like the original has a LOT more sweetener in it, but I much prefer it with more flavor, less sweetener. Speed/heat steep doesn't seem to do much to this stuff, but time is definitely morphing it. 5 day steep seems to really make it pop, but even as SNV it's pretty excellent. If you sub Rick's with CAPS Super Sweet make sure you cut it in half as the super sweet really is... super sweet, lol! Maltol used to brighten the berries and keep them strong after steep. 14 day steep and this stuff sweetens up a LOT. The strawberry has stayed strong and the creaminess/graham is evident on the exhale. 21 days and it's really sitting well on the palette. Strawberries on the inhale, cream and biscuit on the exhale with a lot of sweetness, but not like a frosting or crunchy either... just, sweet! (Added 0.5% INW Biscuit as I was still missing some of the pretzel note, BAM.) Adjust nic to your needs, should not affect much other than throat hit. Rich and creamy, super strawberry goodness. (Post up your adaptations or suggestions please!)

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/148717