Milkybar kids Fix!

***After letting this mix steep for close to 3 weeks I found a few things needed changing from the original recipe I posted...Now I’m not really into uploading v2’s/3’s/4’s etc etc so the changes have been made as from 13/4/19 and I apologise to anyone that has already mixed the original recipe however I feel these changes were 100% imperative to this recipe.*** If you haven’t tried one of these yet and you love the original Twix and white chocolate you seriously have to get one of these in your life as they are fucking delicious!!!!!! I HAD to make this recipe as I’ve been eating them like their going out of fashion and with them being “LIMITED EDITION” my excuse to myself and everyone else is “well today could be the last day there on sale”!! I’m super happy with my final recipe I’ve created on this profile. It’s more or less spot on to the food source so now I can sit back,Vape my white choc Twix and not worry about turning into a fat fucker! 😃 you can S&V this one however a couple of days really amps everything up and @ 3 days this stuff is delicious. Vaping it right now with a big smile on my face. Sweetener is completely optional in this mix, I have a sweet tooth so I added 1 drop per 15ml of CAP SUPER SWEET. Please rate my recipe and leave me all feedback good and bad. Happy mixing fuckerz 💙

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/146215