Mother's Milk

In the year 1984..I was born!!! A few months later I stopped eating and started to develop jaundicešŸ¤•. My Mother tried everything in her power to get me to eat so I could survive...but I refusedšŸ˜£. I was on death's door, ready to return back into the cold black abyss that we all come from. But then........something happened y'all! A man was sent back in time from the future (the machines became self-aware AHHHHHGEAYEAHUH). His only mission was to save my life. This man was dressed in all black! Black jeans, black button-up shirt, black cowboy hat........and emminating luxurious clouds of pure vapor from his pores........Ceaselessly! He drops a blue Velvet handbag on the ground next to my Mom's feet and this is what he said...... 'Get your son to hit this if you want him to live....DO IT NOW!!!!!' Without hesitating my Mom dumps everything in the bag onto the ground. A 120ml of Mother's Milk (0mg btw, no minors 21+) and a full solid silver MRN 21700 series stacked running a Twisted Messes TM30 .4 SS aliens: fresh wick/primed/ready to go..rolled towards her. She stared into the diamond eyes on the Skull engraved in that Shimmery piece of Silver for a moment, and then carefully puts the drip tip up to my little baby mouth pressing the Fire button in absolute Despair!!! As the first cloud exits my infant lungs, my Mom screams: 'DAMN, MY BOY CAN VAPE!!!!?!' šŸ‘¶šŸ¤—I went on to chain about 10mls of Mother's Milk, with every pull my yellow skin slowly turned back to normalšŸ¤—šŸ‘¶. we still don't know who that man was to this day, and will probably never know........but I have the feeling that I'll see him again one day real soon........ Artwork by my Mom(tattoo)

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/187884