New vt not listed on atf in my real life stash

The following are flavors that I would appreciate to be added to the VT flavor list please :slight_smile:

• Chocolate Custard
  • Cheesecake
  • Desiccated Coconut
  • Granny Smith
  • Xmas Pudding
  • Lavender
  • Pistachio
  • scorched caramel
  • White Tea
  • Turkish Delight
  • Yellow Passion
  • Caffe Latte
  • Sugar Cane
  • Island Dream
  • Chocolate Mousse
  • White Peach
  • Raspberry Jam
  • Cheesecake
  • Chocolate Custard

Dear Australia, who’s ass do I have to kiss to get Dessicated Coconut? I need that ASAP.

Chefs!
https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/vape-train-australia/6265-desiccated-coconut.html

Entered them all in for you but you’ll have to wait until another flavorist comes along to double check and approve them.

A couple already existed

And the first and last two on your list are duplicated :wink:

All confirmed. :clinking_glasses:

Theo is the guy you need to kiss arse with lol. When I saw this just a few days after I dropped my “Glamington” recipe I was totally like WTF now I have to do a version 2 lol. If Theo can’t help PM me on FB and we can arrange something :sparkles::blush::sparkles:

Lamington is exactly what I thought when I saw that and I’m not even Australian. Also Iced Vovos.

an iced vo vo has been a profile i used to think about creating a while ago as well but there just wasn’t an authentic coconut IMO to make it happen. Fingers crossed this desiccated coconut can make it happen! Along with the VT Sweet Biscuit and VT Strawberry Jam I think we can get this done now yay! Thinking the TFA marshmallow with work lovely here as well. Time to go and consume a pack and flavor test this stuff to make it happen! lol :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

Make it a raspberry jam Iced Vovo please.

I’ve been through all the concentrates currently listed on the VT website and added everything up to and including Botanical Gin and Tonic Water (that aren’t due in stock for another few weeks).