PB MOTHERSHIP

So....still to this day,my ALL TIME favourite profile has to be “peanut butter”. Now,although I’ve tried and created some delicious PB profiles in the past 8yrs I’ve never been 100% blown away and completely satisfied with what I have vaped....UNTIL NOW!!! This is NOT a custard profile!! It’s a silky,rich,smooth,creamy pudding and I’m extremely happy with it. Give it a mix then please leave a review and rate my recipe you bunch of sexy mother fuckerz! Happy mixing. P.S i wanna give a huge shoutout to @folkart for his wizardry using the WF white chocolate (milky cream) in his most recent recipe. The way he utilised it to blend with the peanut butter is genius and I thank him for his knowledge and guidance,Much love Sensia 💙 P.P.S *** for those of you on the fence about purchasing the new additions from Wonder Flavour can I be the first to say how happy and impressed I am by 80% of them and highly recommend you try them out. Especially the WF WHITE CHOCOLATE (milky cream)*** 10/10👌🏻

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/151662