Serendipity

First things first: I'm a custard fanatic. Custard is something I go back to time and time again. I enjoy the body, the richness, the intricacies of its sometimes simple and sometimes complex flavor profiles. Every vaper and mixer has their preferred custard and here is where I found mine. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. ser·en·dip·i·ty [ˌserənˈdipədē] NOUN serendipities (plural noun) the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way. I went with the name "Serendipity" because this recipe came to be by mere and utter chance. I dove headlong into discovering a custard that suited my palette and would grow to be something I'd want to vape again and again, endlessly. I chose three custard flavorings to make up the custard base: INW Custard, TFA Custard V1 and CAP Custard V1. I love all of these flavors when they alone make up the custard note in a flavor, so I figured why not just throw them all together and see what happens? TPA Vanilla Swirl, TFA Whipped Cream and FA Marshmallow are common in my recipes to bestow a creamy and full mouthfeel. The combination of percentages for these three lend a very big and delightful helping hand to the overall vape experience of the recipe. FW Hazelnut was sitting there in my cupboard of flavors staring a hole through me. Remember, this recipe came together by chance and it just so happened that FW Hazelnut was a very good choice to further accentuate this recipe's creaminess and overall flavor profile. If you want a bolder hazelnut profile, go ahead and up it to 2%. It's good this way as well. CAP Golden Butter is here to add to both texture and the creaminess factor of the recipe. After mixing everything together and letting it steep for a week, I broke open the bottle and dripped it. What followed was a heavenly blend of cream, custard, sweetness and touch of hazelnut. My mind was blown and my taste buds were alive with flavor. I quickly went through a 60ml blend and blended up another bottle, but opted for 120ml this time around. Overall, this experience proved to be one of absolute serendipity.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/141080