White Chocolate Caramel Mocha

Reddit link: https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/czwu7u/white_chocolate_caramel_mocha/ I love coffee. I drink coffee almost every single morning. In my pre-DIY days, good coffee juice did not exist, only hot garbage. I desperately wanted to fill that void. I wanted to make an absolutely delicious coffee vape, so I went with a staple favorite of mine: White Chocolate Caramel Mocha. Used to be my go-to frap before I realized Starbucks was trash. VT Devon Cream works very well here as a cream with it's milk chocolate undertones. FLV Rich Cinnamon isn't noticeable here as a cinnamon, but adds a tinge of spicy sweetness to the caramel. Only one drop per 30ml required, this stuff is very potent. FW Salted Caramel really turns this into a White Chocolate Salted Caramel Mocha but that is way too many words for my taste. This really is an excellent and underused caramel flavor. What's better than caramel, if not salted caramel? INW Shisha Vanilla simultaneously aids the Devon Cream and the White Chocolates in their duties. FW Sweetener, my go-to sweetener. 5% Sucralose, easy to work with without complicating flavor like CAP Super Sweet. FA Tiramisu is the star of the show, here. Why this is labeled "FA Booster (tiramisu)" on ATF is beyond me because it's sold and labeled as FA Tiramisu on BCF and on the bottle. It's just straight delicious, dessert-like coffee, and it works perfectly for this profile. FLV White Chocolate and FW White Chocolate is the tried-and-true white chocolate duo and the fact that TFA White Chocolate still exists makes me sick. This pair hits the top and mid-range notes for WC and nothing else comes close aside from LB White Chocolate Peppermint, but that wouldn't work for the profile. Steep time's normally 14 days for coffee mixes, but with such little coffee, I really only found that a 7 day steep was necessary if only for the white chocolate. Even on just 1 day of steep, it's quite good, but the WC does need time to deliver. Personally I'm in love but I'd love to hear your thoughts. Enjoy!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/165669